NCLEX Review Book: NCLEX-PN Secrets Study Guide: Complete Review, Practice Tests, Video Tutorials for the NCLEX-PN Examination
Get the test prep help you need to be successful on the NCLEX-PN.
The NCLEX-PN is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. NCLEX Review Book: NCLEX-PN Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the NCLEX-PN.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the NCLEX-PN as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
NCLEX Review Book: NCLEX-PN Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A detailed overview of the NCLEX-PN
- A breakdown of safe and effective care environment
- An in-depth look at health promotion and maintenance
- An examination of psychosocial integrity
- A guide to physiological integrity
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations.
The Safe and Effective Care Environment section covers:
- Management of care
- Safety and infection control
- School age children
- Diabetes and pregnancy
- Down syndrome
- Learning styles
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs
- Anxiety, somatoform, dissociative, and mood disorders
- Basic care and comfort
- Pharmacological and parenteral therapies
- Reduction of risk potential
- Physiological adaption
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual NCLEX-PN. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our NCLEX Review Book: NCLEX-PN Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|