MCSA/MCSE: Exam 70-218: Windows 2000 Network Management Study Guide
This study guide provides:
- In–:depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on managing a Windows 2000 network
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading–:edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine, flashcards, and simulation software.
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Creating, configuring, securing, and troubleshooting file, print, and web resources
- Configuring, administering, and troubleshooting the network infrastructure
- Managing servers and client computers
- Configuring, securing, and troubleshooting remote access
- Managing and troubleshooting active directory organizational units and group policy
Note: CD–:ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
The Bernardo Glacier in the Southern Patagonian Ice Field, Chile: Blank 150 page lined journal for your thoughts, ideas, and inspiration